RFID ME: MINI ME UHF RFID Reader for Android Powered Devices
- Download free MTI RFID ME GUI Android app from Google Play to start using on your Android mobile device. Search for RFID ME on github to download GUI software and Low level command set.
- Instantly turn compatible Android USB OTG Host Mode devices (smartphone or tablet) into a EPC Class 1 Gen2 UHF RFID Reader
- Read and write any EPC Class 1 Gen2 compliant tags with your own Android tablet or smartphone that is able to support USB OTG Host Mode with HID protocol
- Small, convenient, affordable, and durable reader for short range use (read range varies from 5 to 50 cm depending on tag and environment) - see video demo at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kri_Etz2a9A&feature=youtu.be
- Visit MTI website or Google *RFID ME* or *MINI ME RFID* for more information. Compatible devices include Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III. Tablets: Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia 200/500/700 family, Samsung Galax